Emerald Empire Hempfest 2014 is over. Thanks to all who attended, our volunteers, our sponsors, and everyone else who helped make this event happen.
Sponsor? Check out the Sponsor Page
Volunteer? Check out the Volunteer Page
Vendor? Check out the Vendor Page
Check out our 2014 list of Entertainers
Jim Greig (1951-2014) RIP. Click here to find out more.
NOTICE: The Emerald Empire HempFest (EEH) is produced by an all-volunteer staff, held in a city park and is a free-to-the-public event. EEH does not have funds to reimburse anyone, bands or speakers, for their expenses incurred in attending EEH.
Here's a guide to finding your way around this site:
- To read about upcoming events and the latest news, or check out the EEH news archives, consult the News page.
- To participate in the planning and execution of Hempfest 2015, check the Volunteers page.
- For information on sponsorship, and a list of current sponsors, see the Sponsors page.
- To become a Hempfest vendor, please complete and send in the Vendor Application posted on the Vendors page.
- To donate to the cause of Hempfest, or learn about our eBay auctions site, visit the Donations page.
- To give us a piece of your mind, use the Contact Us page.
- Friends of Hempfest and hemp-friendly websites are featured on the Links page.
- Are you watching Eugene Cannabis Television every week on Cable Channel 29? Get the details on the TV Show page.
Our Mission: The purpose of the Emerald Empire Hempfest is to unite our citizens in calling for sweeping reforms in America's laws against cannabis and hemp. This is a uniquely valuable plant: it provides high levels of key nutrients, relieves symptoms for patients suffering from an array of medical conditions, and can be made into environmentally positive products such as clothing, paper, paint, biodegradable plastics, and replacements for fossil fuels. Please join us in the fight to roll back prohibition and increase production and usage of one of the world's most beneficial plants!
Please contact us with your comments and suggestions.